Oxygen and water is considered as the two most significant factors keeping humans alive and healthy. The human body is made up of approximately 70% water and it would make most sense if we consume sufficient amount of water to keep our body running optimally.
To many, drinking water only serves the purpose of quenching thirst but is this only reason?
Drinking water can bring abundant benefits to your body and health such as:
- Hydrating the body and skin
- Flushing toxins and impurities out of the body, thus reducing the risk of sickness, disease and infection
- Carries nutrients to body cells
- Assists digestion and reduces constipation
- Carries more blood and oxygen to the face
- Eases stress and irritability
- Lowers blood pressure and reducing risk of heart attack
- Regulates body temperature at an optimal level
- Helps in metabolizing fats
- Serves as a lubricant for body joints and muscle
- Helps building sharper mind, staying focus and energized
- ..and many other benefits.
How much water should you drink per day?
Ideally, you should drink about 3 liters of water per day.
Last but not least, drinking quality and clean water should be top priority, as you would not want your body to be harmed by contaminated water. WE CARE FOR WHAT YOU DRINK!